Monday, April 23, 2007

We're back




Well it's been way too long since I've posted an update - I guess I just got out of the habit. Since my last update Madison started saying a few words in October, had her first birthday in November, started to walk in December, and has been picking up about 10 or so words a month since then. At this point she must say way more than 50. Talking is definitely her thing.

She loves to tell people "hi" and "bye" everywhere we go. If people don't respond immediately she just repeats herself louder and louder. She also loves to read (point out objects), be read to, and to draw. She is thankfully past the stage when she was convinced she could fly and couldn't wait to get to the top of some stairs so she could try to leap down. I knew the time would eventually come when I wasn't there to catch her and it was pretty bad. Nothing was broken but her face looked pretty beated for a few days. However, she did seem to learn something from the fall and can now make it up and down stairs on her own.

I plan to update this page much more frequently now that she's doing so many cute things so often so please check back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home