7 Months




Maddy is so much happier sitting up to see her new view of the world. She has turned into a giggle monster - laughing hysterically at games we play and faces we make. That baby in the mirror continues to amuse her and grin back every time. Ever since she could sit up on her own, crawling seemed right around the corner. She could crawl quickly - but just backwards - which was even more frustrating as it pulled her further away from her destination and eventually backed her into a wall or piece of furniture.
We had plenty of milestones though - we completed swimming lessons so the pool is more fun than it is scary. After a few swim lessons we were able to ditch the baby tub and start taking baths in the big tub. The first time she got to bathe in the big tub I think I got as wet as she did.
July brought lots of fun with pool and play dates, July 4th, and grandpa Harry's 70th birthday. It's been a busy and exciting summer!

2 Comments:
is it time for another photo of Maddy with the pink elephant?? Mimi
I think you are right - I will work on that!
Post a Comment
<< Home