Almost 6 Months





Well, my teeny baby is almost 6 months and nearly 15 pounds now. The good nights finally outweigh the bad and I think we may have actually conquered the nap thing. Or, at least we have it in a tolerable stage. She's much more well-rested and her personality is really shining through. She's a strong-willed child but an absolute charmer. She knows what she wants and when she wants it (like NOW) and she's just cute enough to get it.
She is getting used to the solid foods and now keeps more than she spits out which introduces a whole new challenge in laundry. She really wants to sit up and can do the triangle thing for a good while before she topples over. She started reaching her arms out for things she wants. I can't say I don't love it when I pick her up from the gym play center and she reaches out for me.
Here are a few pictures from her first Easter, one of her first solid meals (avocado), and her baptism.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home